Search Engine Optimization
Increase Visibility. Generate Leads. Drive Organic Growth.
SEO Expert Consulting
SEM & SEO is a crucial final – but often forgotten – step for a business in any industry. Once your brand strategy, target audience, content, website, industry trends and competition are determined, Global Trends will develop a unique organic & paid SEO strategy to grow your brand’s online presence.
SEO = Sales, Engagement & Optimization
Our Holistic SEO Strategy
Benefits of Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is one of the most cost-efficient however often-overlooked method, to reach your target audience when they are ready to purchase. Some benefits of a targeted Search Engine Marketing Campaign include:
- Increase in Traffic, Leads & Visibility – Firstly, SEM & SEO places your highly relevant & valuable ads in front of your target audience. Also, since you’re reaching your target audience when they’re ready to buy, SEM/SEO greatly increases the quality of your leads. Furthermore, being ranked on the first page of Search Engine’s result page is priceless, as it drastically increases your visibility.
- Brand Credibility & Brand Awareness – Brand Awareness is a main benefit of SEM & SEO. Above all, your website will receive much more exposure if you rank high on a search engine. Furthermore, ranking on the first page for targeted keywords associates those words with your brand and more importantly instills trust.
- 24/7 Advertising & Promotion – An optimized SEO/SEM campaign that ranks you on the first page of Google provides constant exposure to your brand, increasing the likelihood of sales at any given moment. Consequently, your rankings stay on the web forever. Therefore, once you rank high on search engines, you have the opportunity to increase your website traffic constantly & promote your business at all hours.
- Generates Quality Traffic likely to convert – SEO/SEM is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies, as it targets users who are actively searching for products/services like yours, providing quality traffic that is much more likely to convert into sales.
- Rewards Mobile & User-Friendly Sites – Quite simply, Search Engines prefer websites that are easy to navigate and that are mobile-friendly. Consequently, mobile is the future of online shopping. As a result, websites that provide an excellent User-Experience (UX) are easier for search engines to crawl and users to find content on your website as well.